We support US companies expanding into Japan.
Please feel free to contact us regarding international inheritance procedures and other services as well.
Our services include:
- Establishing branch offices and subsidiaries.
- Monthly operations such as bookkeeping, salary calculation, etc.
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns and other tax declaration forms.
Even if you do not live in Japan, you may need to file a tax return in Japan if you have income from real
estates or other incomes.
3.Inheritance / gift
If the decedent/donor or heir/donee had an address in Japan within the past 10 years, or if the
inherited/donated property is in Japan, a tax return is required in Japan.
Even if you do not have a base in Japan, corporations and individuals who operate businesses that provide
services to consumers in Japan using the Internet are required to file a consumption tax return.
There are certain requirements such as sales amount, so please contact us for details.
Examples of services that need tax filing
- Distribution of e-books, e-newspapers, music, videos, various application software.
- Cloud services that provide software and databases.
- Services that provide storage for customers’ electronic data.
- BtoB/BtoC/CtoC -EC services, such as internet auctions, flea markets, online shopping.
- Any other IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Distribution/posting of advertisement
- Reservations for accommodation or restaurants
- English conversation classes, etc.
If you have tax obligations in Japan but do not have an address or a permanent establishment in Japan,
you need to identify a tax agent and notify it to the government.
For further information, please contact us: email@example.com